Any agile transformation starts with leadership. To introduce leaders, managers and executive to the benefits of agile, this is your training. If you want to run a larger transformation program, please contact us.
Change in an enterprise needs leadership. To become truly agile, leaders, managers and executives at all levels and departments need to ‘understand’ agile. The change needs a clear vision, driven by a roadmap and moved forward by sponsors and champions. In this training, we will give a basic introduction to agile. We will look at what the agile principles mean for your enterprise. We will look into the different practices and frameworks. With this training, your leadership team gets a basic introduction to agile. This serves as a strong starting point on the path to agility.
- Understanding of Agile and impact
- Understanding iterative work versus continuous stream
- Basic knowledge of Kanban, Scrum, Lean (Startup)
- Practical experience running a project the agile way
- Action plan to implement framework(s)
WHO CAN ATTEND
>Learning backlog: prioritized overview of learning goals of participants
>Introduction to Agile
– Agile Manifesto
– Agile Principles
– Agile as ?mindset?
– Benefits of Agile
– What does it mean in terms of $?
– Scrum versus waterfall
– Agile Manifesto
– Velocity, burndown/ up, estimates
– Kanban – Lean (startup)
– Scaling agile: LeSS, Safe
>How do we make it work?
– Leadership – Hierarchy & self organization
– Governance: roadmaps, definition of done, kpi? s
– Agile Fluency Model
>Simulation: practice scrum concepts
>Designing your agile organization
>Creating your ? agile adoption backlog?
>Retrospective: input for day 2 program
- Certification Exam - Wednesday April 4th, 2018
- Scrum Training - Wednesday April 4th, 2018
- Agile Engineering Practises - Tuesday March 27th, 2018
- - Monday February 19th, 2018
- 2 DAYS SCRUM TRAINING - Wednesday January 3rd, 2018
- A Perfect Marriage: Lean Startup & Scrum - Thursday December 14th, 2017
- CSM Training - Tuesday November 28th, 2017
- The Modern, Agile, Innovative Enterprise Start-Up - Thursday November 16th, 2017
- Agile Entrepreneurship - Saturday November 11th, 2017
- Do We Really Need An Agile Coach? - Thursday November 2nd, 2017