The 2-day Professional Scrum Master course covers the principles and (empirical) process theory underpinning the Scrum Framework, and the role of the Scrum Master in it. This course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises, and teaches what is at the heart of the Scrum and Agile movement.
PSM is the cutting-edge course for effective Scrum Masters and for anyone coaching a software development team toward increased efficiency and effectiveness. The course includes advanced thinking for servant-leadership and behavioral shifts.
Throughout the course, students are challenged to think in terms of the Scrum principles to better understand what to do when returning to the workplace.
The PSM course is much more than just a set of slides and an instructor. In this course, students work on real-life cases with other classmates together as a team. This course is made up of discussions and hands-on exercises based upon real-life cases.
Scrum.org maintains the defined curriculum and materials taught by our 160+ Professional Scrum Trainers (PSTs) to assure consistency and quality for students worldwide.
PT Ekipa Agile Consultancy is organizing a two-day Scrum crash course, including certification through scrum.org.
During the training, groups can work in Indonesian and there is an Indonesian facilitator to bridge possible language gaps.
Who can benefit ?
Anyone who wants to learn how to (better) apply scrum. Whether you’re new to scrum or already use scrum within your team, this crash course will get your knowledge level up and provide you with a clear action plan on how to implement improvements.
Entrepreneurs, managers, project managers and programmers, remote team members, outsourcing managers, account managers.
Typical attendees in the past have been functional managers, team leads, analysts, architects, engineers, software developers, directors, testers and other roles that support product development. Also many people in sales join our training to learn how to sell scrum to their customers. We’ve had companies from production, software, marketing and a variety of other fields go through our program.
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum Framework
- The Definition of Done
- Running a Scrum project
- Working with people and teams
- Scrum in your organization
- The role of the Scrum Master
Why participate ?
- Get working knowledge of the scrum methodology
- Get ideas on how to improve your current scrum process
- Get your lifelong Professional Scrum Master™ Certification (PSM)
- Practical exercises that you bring right into practice.
- Learn how to apply scrum within a remote or distributed team
- Learn from other participants.
- Numerous practical tips on how Scrum works and what are the pitfalls to watch out for.
This interactive workshop is full day of theory, models, exercises and lots of practical tips. The classroom will not be a static setup with you sitting and listening, while the trainer is showing slides. You’ll work in groups to learn about scrum, to share knowledge and experiences. We will enrich the theory by doing games and exercises throughout the training.
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Master course will receive a password to attempt the PSM I assessment, and are also entitled to a discount on the PSM II assessment. The industry-recognized PSM certifications require a minimum passing score on these rigorous assessments.
Students of Scrum.org courses are able to claim Project Management Institute (PMI) PDU credit: 14 PDUs after attending the two-day Professional Scrum Master (PSM). Please note that PMI PDUs are earned for course attendance and not for passing a Scrum.org assessment. Students can claim PDUs under PMI’s “Education courses provided by other third party providers” category. You can claim your PDUs online at https://ccrs.pmi.org.
The location and facilities
This training will take place at the training facilities of Harris hotel in Tebet:
JI. Dr. Saharjo No. 191
Tebet, Kota Jakarta Selatan,
DKI Jakarta 12960, Indonesia
For buying tickets, you can use the eventbrite checkout. If you don’t have credit card or paypal, you can contact Fitri Hardiyanti to receive an invoice: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/what’s app: +62 811-2142-341. Office phone: +62 0213-0022-735
The Indonesian pricing: IDR 13505481 regular price. If you buy the ticket before 4th December, you get the early bird rate of IDR 11482725
Trainer: Naveen Kumar
Naveen is very good in agile engineering practices and support development team in learning and adopting engineering practices such as Test Driven Development (TDD), Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Pair Programming, DevOps, Emergent Design, and Specification by Examples, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Agile Testing etc.
- Certification Exam - Wednesday April 4th, 2018
- Scrum Training - Wednesday April 4th, 2018
- Agile Engineering Practises - Tuesday March 27th, 2018
- - Monday February 19th, 2018
- A Perfect Marriage: Lean Startup & Scrum - Thursday December 14th, 2017
- CSM Training - Tuesday November 28th, 2017
- The Modern, Agile, Innovative Enterprise Start-Up - Thursday November 16th, 2017
- Agile Entrepreneurship - Saturday November 11th, 2017
- Do We Really Need An Agile Coach? - Thursday November 2nd, 2017
- PSM Certification Training - Thursday September 21st, 2017